CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

School Daze



Crying, crying, crying!  That was my day in second grade today. 

One girl came in crying for her mommy (that's all I could get out of her).  She continued to sob for almost a half an hour before I sent her to the office and she went home.  Then someone was crying because her loose tooth was bleeding a little.  Another one got in trouble for not walking in line.  Instead of just going back and walking, he had a complete melt down and had to miss all of P.E.  Those were just the main crazy things that went down today in room 145.  I was yelling and grouchy all day.    No one can tell me that a full moon doesn't affect kids!

Oh, and one of my students informed me that her mom is getting close to having her baby because "last night she was dilated 2."  Not something I ever expected to hear from an eight-year-old.

0 comments: